Hey Grace Babes. You have come to the right spot if you are still amidst wedding planning, designing, or styling. Being creative when styling a wedding can be a challenge, especially when you want your styling to be unique. Searching for hours and hours on Pinterest can be hard too, trust me I know. Finding inspiration in art and in nature can get your creativity flowing. So, put all your stress and worries a side because I have 12 incredibly artistic backdrops to inspire you.
1. Check out this beautiful scenery. It's almost like it's portraying a flower field, sunny blue sky, with of and silky clouds floating on top.
2. This incredible backdrop made with tulle and hanging flowers is absolutely stunning. Adding the neon sign is a great modern touch to the aesthetic.
3. This giant photo gallery is a dream.
4. Rustic and chic florals with geometric shapes are gorgeous.
5. This blue pampas grass crescent moon is celestial and dreamlike.
6. Check out this incredible geometric display of bright blue and orange florals.
7. This gorgeous watercolor backdrop adds a hint of the sea to a naturalistic setting.
8. Greenery is always a great way to style. By wrapping the greenery around hoops, you can create a dazzling art display.
9. Try decorating your ceremony or reception with abstract art on canvases with neutral colors.
10. This is such an exotic and fabulous backdrop idea for a styling shoot or wedding.