Updated: Jan 11, 2020
Booking a venue is one of the most important things on your wedding planning checklist. The venue is the entire ceremony and reception. The venue sets the tone and the place of your special day! That is why it is essential to make sure you have all your accommodations at that venue. If not, then you should find a different one that can cater to all of your needs.
I've written a checklist of significant and crucial questions you should ask your venue. Having this list on hand will allow you to pick the perfect venue for you and all your wedding guests. This list should not feel overwhelming, so do not hold back from asking these questions. These questions are drastically important for your happiness and freedom on the day of your wedding at the venue.
1. What is the availability?
2. Do you offer any packages?
3. What is the cancellation policy?
4. Are there any outdoor areas?
5. Do you offer any catering?
6. Can we bring in our own alcohol?
7. Is there a kitchen facility for use?
8. Any extra fees for bringing our own food or deserts?
9. Are there any accommodations such as a place to stay the night before?
10. Is there a room at the venue for hair/makeup or for the bridal party to prepare/get ready for the ceremony?
11. Are there any guest accommodations such as access for any children or disabled personnel?
12. Is there parking?
13. If there is not parking, are there other options for parking?
14. Are they allowed to park overnight?
15. Is there a bathroom or enough bathrooms? If so, can we see it? If not, do you provide luxury toilets?
16. How late can we stay at the venue?
17. Is there a noise ordinance time for music to be turned off?
18. Does the venue provide a staff?
19. If you are providing a venue coordinator are they a day of planner or wedding planner for us? Or are they just a venue manager?
20. Do you already provide any audio equipment for the reception?
21. Do you already have tables/chairs for guests?
22. Could we bring our own tables/chairs?
23. What kind of lighting is there?
24. Are candles/open flame allowed?
25. Can we bring any fun activities such has lawn games or any sort of game for the guests?
26. Do you allowed outside vendors? Or do you prefer a vendor list?
I hope these questions will get you thinking about picking the right venue fitted for your ceremony/reception!
Here I have linked of our preferred venue list if you are from Arizona!
Want to Book an Appointment? Request an appointment via www.gracestyleandbridal.com or call
CHECK THIS OUT...
UP & COMING: