Updated: Jan 11
As a fellow pinterest obsessor I pulled ten of my personal favorite wedding hairstyles for brides. I hope you love them and maybe you will try some of these styles on your big day!
1. This loose fishtail braid is the perfect wedding hairstyle for brides going after that romantic look. This hairstyle would look amazing with any wedding gown.
2. This hairstyle is a lot simpler yet perfect for that soft princess look. This style is perfect for those with medium length to long hair.
3. This hairstyle is for my short haired girls! This style is simple yet elegant. The touch of flowers adds so much detail to the overall hairdo.
4. This long flowy hairdo is picture-perfect for a garden or bohemian themed wedding. The delicate flowers seem like they are blooming from her hair, which adds a touch of magic to this do!
5. This fishtail updo is sophisticated yet playful. The loose curls give an effortless tousled look.
6. This elegant updo with loosely curled pieces flowing down gives a Cinderella vibe. This look would pair well with any strapless dress.
7. This voluminous half updo brings the glam factor to your wedding day look. The fullness of these curls with volume on top adds just the right amount of drama.
8. This loose updo is very romantic and has so much texture.
9. This look is a fun multi-braided updo that will emphasize highlights, ombre, or balayage hair.
10. Last but not least, this simple waterfall braid tied in the back with a twisted knot is an effortless and beautiful hairstyle for any bride on her wedding day.
I hope you loved those stunning wedding hairstyles as much as I did! Don’t forget to check back on our blog for more posts like these. Also, be sure to follow us on all our social media pages to stay updated!
All photographs credited from Google Images.