Updated: Jan 11, 2020
Worried about how to look on your big day? Need some makeup and glam inspiration? Here are some makeup looks that I absolutely love! Makeup is another huge passion of mine, and I could honestly find myself binge watching beauty/makeup tutorials all day long. These looks are ones that I have personally selected from Pinterest. I hope you love them as much as I do, and I hope these can inspire your wedding day glam! Get ready to enhance the inner goddess you already are...
1. This natural look is perfect for our down to earth brides who want to keep things simple and elegant on their wedding day. The natural face makeup with bronzer, blush, and highlight enhances your skin. The winged eyeliner adds a dramatic effect to create that illusion of big beautiful eyes. I also love the shimmery lip gloss and those natural brows!
2. This golden look is gorgeous for our warm skin toned brides. The gold highlighter makes it look as if you were dipped in sunshine. The smokey eye with lash extensions creates bold eyes. The darker nude lips with liner are subtle enough to make you look like a doll on your big day. Those eyebrows are perfect too!
3. This bronze shimmer smokey eye will turn you into a goddess on your wedding day! The liner traces out those gorgeous eyes and the natural lip is perfect for a soft look. I also love the rose blush with pink highlight which enhances that cute nose.
4. This makeup look is perfect for brides who want to steal the show away! The light shimmer eyeshadow with a warm orange/brown crease color brings in the bold lip choice. And to bring it all together you can't go wrong with a fab pair of lashes to make your eyes stand out even more!
5. I absolutely adore this neutral look. I think this look will transform you into a princess on your big day. The light nude eye shadow with a hint of shimmer and a dark brown crease color is stunning with long lashes. That pinkish nude lip color is also perfect to match any wedding gown.
6. This makeup look is a little bolder than the last. The contour and highlight really stands out in this look, yet it is still stunning. I love the cut crease in the eyes with the small winged eye liner.
I hope these looks gave you some glam inspiration. Let us know if you chose to use one of these looks on your big day, we'd love to hear about it!