Minimalistic styling is effortless and simply stunning. It's beauty in the simplicity. Clean lines, simple decor, and greenery is what makes up most of the styling. Here I have 11 dreamy ideas to style your wedding with.
1. I love this simple table setting with the muted purple tones. The thin candles and the simple flower vase looks effortless.
2. This more boho minimalistic style has so much character. The hanging flowers are simply stunning.
3. This urban minimalistic arbor is the coolest thing ever. Drape cloth over the brass poles and tie with the greenery to keep the cloth in place.
4. This wooden guest table with the different palms leaves in the vases is so rad.
5. Photo wall or arbor idea!
6. Modern Elegance placed in these geometric glass candle holders.
7. This fancy and chic place setting is absolutely fabulous. Hints of gold always make the styling stand out.
8. Spreading greenery across the table is a great way to decorate the space with keeping it classy.
9. Flower wall! The coolest thing ever (in my opinion)!
10. Add simple signs throughout the ceremony or reception. Keep fonts very minimalistic and you can even add florals or greenery to these signs.
11. These bottle vases with white roses are stunning. When decorating for a minimalistic style remember that the less amount of flowers in the vase the better.
These photos are sure to inspire your designing. If you love any of these ideas please be sure to let us know in the comments below. Don't forget to subscribe to review any news of events we have going on at Grace Bridal!
Looking to find your dream dress? Book an appointment with us! Request on our website.