Updated: Jan 11
Have you ever wondered how to plan the most perfect bridal shower? Perhaps you have searched for hours on pinterest trying to find the right theme or for cute decoration ideas. Maybe, you have been trying to find creative ways to make this bridal shower unique and fun for guests. Well, here are some cool bridal shower ideas I put together for you to try at the next bridal shower you plan!
1. Try a Bubbly Bar
2. Make a Backdrop
3. Decorate With a Balloon Arch
4. Try Some Bubble Letter Balloons
5. Make a “Sweets” Bar
6. Create a Fun Photo Frame.
7. DIY Welcome Sign
8. A Donut Bar
9. A Date Jar Game for Guests
10. A Fun Ice Breaker Game at the Shower
11. A Recipe Box for the Future Mr. & Mrs.
12. DIY Sash for the Bride to Wear!
13. Try Decorating the Bride's Chair!
14. Cupcake Wedding Dress Idea
15. A Guessing Game
16. Sugar Scrub Party Favors
17. Succulent Party Favors
I hope these random and cute bridal shower party ideas help plan yours!
Let us know what you think in the comments.
All photos from pinterest. I do not own the rights to each photograph pictured above.